Mission Statement

My mission as a teacher is to help my students realize that through learning, they can enhance their life in a positive way. I want to help all my students believe in themselves and through that belief, take on the challenges of life and go forward.

Friday 24 February 2017

Homework

MATH
- Today we took up the Patterning and Algebra test in class. Please ask your child how they did on the test. It will be handed back on  Monday.
- Monday we will resume ratios with lesson 2.2 (Equivalent Ratios)

Harlem Globetrotters dance dancing slide juju
Have a great weekend!!

ENGLISH
- Outsiders Quiz #8 and remaining seminars will take place on Monday
- Outsiders Modern" summary due Monday Feb 27th - unless already handed in

*Please remember to bring back Swan Lake  permission forms by Wednesday March 1st

Dear 7M and 7S students,

It has been my utmost pleasure teaching and learning with you all this year. As you all know, today was our last day together, as I am moving down the hall with the grade 8's starting on Monday. As you may or or may not be aware, for most of my career I have taught in french. The one thing that made this switch/transition easier, was knowing that I would have the opportunity to teach the grade 8's again next year! I know you will all demonstrate the same kind heart and respect towards Mme Cholakov that has been shown towards me. As well, if you ever feel the need to talk or need to ask for help, want to come to workroom and study, please feel free! This is not goodbye - 

à bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment