Mission Statement

My mission as a teacher is to help my students realize that through learning, they can enhance their life in a positive way. I want to help all my students believe in themselves and through that belief, take on the challenges of life and go forward.

Thursday 17 December 2015

Homework

MATH
- Finish working on data management project
The math test was handed back yesterday and taken up in class, please look it over with your parents

ENGLISH
- Reading
- I handed out a copy of the outsiders novel to every student - we will be doing a novel study in the new year

For 7M
- we will be having a small party tomorrow afternoon,
You may bring in your own electronics - if you would like to bring in any materials
To build gingerbread houses you may also do so. Please understand that it is completely optional
And you are not required to do it or to go out and gather the ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment