Mission Statement

My mission as a teacher is to help my students realize that through learning, they can enhance their life in a positive way. I want to help all my students believe in themselves and through that belief, take on the challenges of life and go forward.

Friday 13 November 2015

Homework

MATH
- Complete lesson 1.4 Exponents p.25-26 #1-13
- Review Monday and Tuesday - TEST WEDNESDAY on lessons 1.1-1.4
- Review sessions at recess Monday-Thursday for Geometry - You must attend sessions or show me any extra work you have done (signed by your parents) in order to demonstrate to me your learning

Image result for google classroom

ENGLISH
- Reading/re-reading - Finish your book for your Booktalk
- 5 ALIVE presentation #2 last week before winter break
- ** ACCEPT my invitation to join GOOGLE CLASSROOM and respond to my question
(it can be found in your gapps G-mail)
- I will be  using Google Classroom for various, comprehension questions and discussions

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment