Mission Statement

My mission as a teacher is to help my students realize that through learning, they can enhance their life in a positive way. I want to help all my students believe in themselves and through that belief, take on the challenges of life and go forward.

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Homework

MATH
- finish lesson 5.3 Stem and Leaf Plots (#6 needs to be done by collecting data online
for example - www.raptors.com)

ENGLISH
- Reading
- Booktalks


Dear Parents,

The intermediate division would like to inform you that the progress reports will be handed out mid-December.  As I have been regularly updating my blog, there should be no surprises to your child’s progress in my classes.  At this time we are making an effort to meet/call the parents of students who are progressing with difficulty.  If you have not been contacted, and should you still be interested in meeting/having a phone interview, please do not hesitate to contact me.  You may choose to do so now or after the first term report goes home (early February). A strong parent-teacher relationship is crucial to your child’s academic development during this transitional year – I thank you for your support.

Regards,

Mr. Mizrahi




No comments:

Post a Comment